Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Boo Sickness

The last two riding days have been pretty rough. I have been battling a pretty upset stomach and made it 30 miles yesterday and 35 today before going in the van. Some people said it might be the tap water because a couple other people have felt sick as well but I'm not sure cause the tap water is different where we've been. I bought a huge 3L thing of tap water and have taken pepto bismol but I still feel pretty sick.

On the bright side, yesterday's host were great to me. Everyone pretty much went to see the new Batman movie because two of our riders are extras in it but I stayed on the couch upstairs watching TV. A bunch of the church people checked on me and I'm pretty sure one went home to get me a blanket because I was feverish/really cold. That was pretty nice.

We're staying in a nice dorm tonight at Eastern NEW MEXICO University. We head off to Roswell tomorrow. I'm hoping to feel up to riding but I don't know if I'll be okay to ride. With an upset stomach the pedaling motion really upsets it more. But then we have day off in Roswell before 7 straight days of riding. Should be interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you've been feeling sick. Hope you get better soon!