Sometimes (ok, most of the time) it pays to be a woman. I got my bike fit problem hopefully fixed yesterday, and then I went and stocked up on some last minute supplies at Performance Bike in Springfield. Thursdays from 6-8 is ladies night and female cyclists get an additional 10% off and they usually already have great sales! I got a bunch of clif bars and gel pack things for a pretty good price. I have to say I prefer the Performance Bike in C-ville but this one seemed like it had helpful people too.
Now I am off to Philadelphia to see my dad's family. I haven't seen them since January and I am VERY excited to see my little cousins, one of whom just turned 1, and the rest of the bunch. When I jokingly told my grandma I was sick and couldn't come (family joke--Hank?) she told me she didn't care if I was dying. I was to get my butt in the car and head up there so that's what I'm doing. Then it's another bike ride with my mom on Monday and last minute prep for the trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment